Improve your Typescript skills. These are the best 7 Typescript online tutorials, classes, courses with a certificate. Every teacher has a different style. So make sure you check out different Typescript course previews to find a good fit. The list of Typescript learning resources was compiled based on factors like the number of students, instructor, price (free vs paid), difficulty level and duration. We hope you will enjoy our picks.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, visit my disclosure page.
Best Typescript Courses
- Typescript: The Complete Developer’s Guide 
- Introduction to TypeScript 2 | edX
- Introduction to TypeScript Development
- TYPESCRIPT FOR BEGINNERS
- The Complete Typescript Course
- Angular 2 Crash Course with TypeScript
If you want to build a career as a software developer specializing in Angular and Typescript, this is the right course for you. The course starts out with the basics, but quickly moves to more advanced workflows. At the end of the class, you’ll receive a certificate of completion.
- Step-by-step from basic to advance
- How to use the TypeScript compiler
- Use features like Types, Classes and Modules
Duration: More than 22 hours
Typescript: The Complete Developer’s Guide 
This Udemy online course provides you with the basic skills needed to become a master at Typescript. You’ll learn popular design patterns and gain the skills to start building complex projects. The class also offers a certificate for the completion of the Udemy course.
The Typescript: The Complete Developer’s Guide online course is available on Udemy and taught by Stephen Grider an Engineering Architect. There are currently 16,000 students enrolled in Grinder’s online class.Skills you will learn
- You’ll learn all about design patterns that help you build large applications
- How to integrate Typescript into React/Redux
- Composition and Inheritance, when and how to use them
- How to write reusable code
Duration: Over 24 hours of Material
Introduction to TypeScript 2 | edX
The beginner edX class is ideal for those who are looking for a solid introduction to the basics of TypeScript 2. No prior experience with Typescript is required, but by the end you will have mastered building functional websites with TypeScript 2.3. You will also have the opportunity to purchase a certificate of completion from edX to show your skills to future employers.
- Types in TypeScript
- Development in TypeScript
- Modules and Namespaces
- More Advanced Topics in TypeScript
This course is for you if you always wanted to write organized code for your website that is easy to manage and maintain.
Duration: 4 Weeks
Introduction to TypeScript Development
This immersive Udemy online course is one of the top reviewed classes on the platform. Learn to become a master at building applications in Angular 2 by learning the TypeScript programming language. The certification that you earn for the completion of the course can also be embedded in your LinkedIn profile.
The Introduction to TypeScript Development course is available on Udemy and taught by Jordan Hudgens the CTO over at devCamp. Currently, there are more than 5,000 students enrolled in the online course.Skills you will learn
- System Configuration
- Typescript Syntax and Structure
- How to build Angular 2 applications
- Object-Oriented Programming in TypeScript
- Asynchronous Development in TypeScript
- And much more
The course is a great choice for students who want to learn more about the foundational concepts required for Angular 2 development. No prior programming experience is required for this course.
Duration: About 6 hours
TYPESCRIPT FOR BEGINNERS
In this online Udemy class you’ll learn the fundamentals of Typescript. You don’t need to have any understanding of Typerscript, but experience with Angular is required. The course will teach you about things like data types, operators, flow control, arrow functions and more. Udemy also provides a certificate for the course.
The TYPESCRIPT FOR BEGINNERS course is available on Udemy and taught by Bharath Thippireddy an IT Architect and bestselling instructor on the platform. There are currently 557 students enrolled in this online class.Skills you will learn
- Why you should use TypeScript
- How to define variables using data types
- How to create functions
- Principles of Object Oriented programming
- How to create objects
Duration: More than 4 hours
The Complete Typescript Course
This beginner’s Typescript course teaches the basics of the language by building REST API. The online course covers a solid introduction to Typescript and the focus is on functional programming.
The Complete Typescript Course course is available on Angular University and taught by their staff instructors.Skills you will learn
- Get a complete introduction to the type system in Typescript
- Learn Typescript via practical examples (REST API)
- How to query a Postgresql relational database using the Sequelize ORM
Duration: A few hours
Angular 2 Crash Course with TypeScript
This crash course will provide you with in-depth knowledge of Angular 2 and TypeScript. The class is ideal for students of all skill levels. You’ll learn about Angular components, build an Angular 2 UI, learn about services and routing. You will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
The Angular 2 Crash Course with TypeScript course is available on Udemy and taught by Stone River eLearning a learning materials provider with over 500,000+ Udemy students. This course currently has more than 20,000 students enrolled.Skills you will learn
- How to use an Online IDE
- Learn to code with TypeScript
- What are data typing features
- Angular 2’s Component paradigm
- How to use Angular 2’s powerful data binding features
- How to build Interfaces in Angular 2
- Angular 2’s Component Nesting capabilities
- Implement Routing in Angular 2
Duration: Close to 4 hours
Good luck on your journey! That was our collection of Typescript online courses, classes, programs with certification. Which class did you pick? Let us know in the comments. Thanks for checking out the list!