Do you want to learn Angular? Check out this expert list of 9 Angular online courses, classes, training and certificates. We came to our result by looking at 29 Angular JS online courses. Our Angular JS resources ranking is based on aspects like difficulty level, the number of students, duration, price (free vs paid) and instructor. We hope you will enjoy our picks.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, visit my disclosure page.
Best AngularJS Courses and Training
- Angular 8 (formerly Angular 2) – The Complete Guide
- Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS
- Learn and Understand AngularJS
- Tour of Heroes App and Tutorial
- The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced
- Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers
- Angular (Full App) with Angular Material, Angularfire & NgRx
- Angular Front To Back
- AngularJS JumpStart with Dan Wahlin
Angular 8 (formerly Angular 2) – The Complete Guide
Explore the exciting world of app development by signing up for this course. You will learn the basics of the new Angular 8 platform in order to create apps on your own.
The Angular 8 (formerly Angular 2) – The Complete Guide course is available on Udemy and taught by Maximilian Schwarzmüller, a professional web developer and instructor. There are currently 272,734 students enrolled in this online class.Skills you will learn
- Learn the fundamentals of Angular 8
- Understand the new features and tools
- Explore debugging techniques
- Learn about the data-binding process
- Study Directives Deep Dive
- Understand dependency injection
- Work with cross-component communication
Duration: About 38 hours
Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS
If you want to learn to build web applications but don’t have a background in coding, this course is perfect for you. Learn the basics of Angular and start creating apps today.
The Single Page Web Applications with AngularJS class is available on Coursera and taught by Yaakov Chaikin, an Adjunct Professor of Graduate Computer Science at the Whiting School of Engineering. There are currently 60,069 students enrolled in this online class.Skills you will learn
- Learn about filters in Angular
- Study the digest cycle
- Learn about custom services and settings
- Work with Ajax
- Create a deeper understanding of custom directives
- Understand form validation
- Explore a variety of types of app testing
We recommend this class to those who have an intermediate level of understanding about web app development. People who are interested in enhancing their professional skill sets should take this informational class.
Learn and Understand AngularJS
You’ll develop the skills needed to work with AngularJS to build single-page applications with ease. Upon completion, a certificate is available that you can show to future employers and clients.
The Learn and Understand AngularJS course is available on Udemy and taught by Anthony Alicea, a software developer. There are 77,254 students in this online class.Skills you will learn
- Explore the basics of AngularJS
- Understand dependency injection services
- Learn about data binding
- Explore directives in AngularJS
- Learn about custom services and custom directives
- Build your own application
If you want to learn to write better, more effective code and applications, this class will help you. This class will help you become confident in AngularJS.
Duration: Almost 7 hours
Tour of Heroes App and Tutorial
Learn the basics by signing up for this angular training. You will learn to build an app on your own.
The Tour of Heroes App and Tutorial course is available on Angular.Skills you will learn
- Study the fundamentals of Angular JS
- Understand template syntax
- Study the routing process
- Learn how to access data
- Understand Angular JS best practices
Those who wish to learn more about app development will benefit from this class. You should sign up if you want to be able to work with AngularJS with confidence.
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced
Take your AngularJS skills from novice to expert in no time by taking this useful course. You will be able to build useful, comprehensive apps by the end of this class.
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced is available on Udemy and taught by Mosh Hamedani, a software engineer. There are currently 66,856 students in this class.Skills you will learn
- Learn about TypeScript
- Explore the fundamentals of AngularJS
- Study how to handle events display data
- Build reusable components
- Work with directives
- Explore a variety of templates and forms
- Learn about HTTP services
If you want to increase your skills as a web developer, this class will help you achieve your goals. Both front and back end developers will gain a lot from this course.
Duration: About 29.5 hours
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers
Do you need to learn how to use AngularJS? Sign up for this class to master AngularJS in order to become a solid web app developer.
The Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers is available on Udemy and taught by Mosh Hamedani, a software engineer. There are currently 52,648 students in this class.Skills you will learn
- Study the basics of AngularJS
- Learn common program errors
- Explore troubleshooting techniques
- Learn to work with template-driven forms
- Study routing and navigation
- Work with TypeScript
You should sign up for this course if you want to learn to use Angular with confidence. Those who need to be able to write more efficient code should also take this class.
Duration: Almost 10.5 hours
Angular (Full App) with Angular Material, Angularfire & NgRx
This class will teach you the basics of AngularJS so that you can build useful apps. You will work with a variety of cutting-edge tools like Angularfire, NgRx, and Material.
The Angular (Full App) with Angular Material, Angularfire & NgRx course is available on Udemy and taught by Academind, a group of online educators. There are currently 16,256 students enrolled in this online class.Skills you will learn
- Explore the basics of AngularJS
- Learn about Angularfire and Firebase
- Work with NgRx and Material
- Learn how to optimize an application
- Understand how to deploy and host an app
- Build apps on your own
If you have worked with Angular 2 but need to learn more about the newer version, you should take this class. We also recommend this course to people who want to learn how to use other tools for app development.
Duration: About 11 hours
Angular Front To Back
You will learn Angular 5 from front to back by taking this course. The information you learn will help you learn to develop advanced applications in the future.
The Angular Front To Back course is available on Udemy and taught by Brad Traversy, a web developer. There are currently 16,513 students enrolled in this online class.Skills you will learn
- Learn about Angular 5 basics
- Work with setup techniques
- Study how files are structured
- Learn about template syntax in Angular 5
- Work with a variety of events and forms
- Work with HTTP
- Learn about input and output
- Explore Angular JS services
Those who need to learn to use Angular 5 for their careers should sign up for this class. If you are curious about web app development and aren’t sure how to start, this class is a great first step for beginners.
Duration: About 11.5 hours
AngularJS JumpStart with Dan Wahlin
If you want to build web applications like a pro, you should take this class. Become confident in working with Single Page Applications using AngularJS framework.
The AngularJS JumpStart course is available on Udemy and taught by Dan Wahlin, a web developer and Google GDE. There are currently 20,181 students enrolled in this online class.Skills you will learn
- Understand the basics of AngularJS
- Work with views and filters within the framework
- Understand the routing process
- Study basic services in the program
- Work with animation techniques
- Learn more about SPA
- Work with HTML techniques
Duration: About 10 hours
You’ve made it all the way to the end! How did you like our list of the best Angular JS online courses and training? We will be extending this list, make sure to bookmark it. Thanks for checking out the list!