Here is our list of our favorite 5 Logic Pro X online classes, courses and trainings that you can enroll in today. Our team looked at 21 Logic Pro X courses, but these 5 really stood out. Our Logic Pro X resources ranking is based on aspects like the number of students, duration, difficulty level, price (free vs paid) and teacher. We hope you will enjoy our picks.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, visit my disclosure page.
Best Logic Pro X Courses
- Music + Audio Production in Logic Pro X – The Complete Guide
- Music Production in Logic Pro X – The Complete Course!
- Learning Apple Logic Pro X – Master Logic Pro X Quickly
- Logic Pro X Manual 101 – Complete Logic Pro X Masterclass
- The Ultimate Guide to Logic Pro X Instrument Plugins & VSTs
Music + Audio Production in Logic Pro X – The Complete Guide
This class on Logic Pro X, is a good fit for individuals who are just getting started with producing music. This class will help students understand important concepts for example audio production, creating songs, recording, editing and more. Udemy makes it easy to download the Logic Pro X certificate at the end of the class.
The Music + Audio Production in Logic Pro X course is available on Udemy and taught by Make Pro Music. The number of students is not limited and at the time of writing there are 34,700 students signed up.Skills you will learn
- Learn to record and edit audio up to a professional standard
- Produce mixes that sound amazing, powerful, and professional
- Learn to write and edit in less time by speeding up your workflow
- Improve your skills with the daw
- Learn how to put together a song
This course is a good fit for anyone who wants to produce music. Especially, people interested in recording and editing audio, for example voice actors, dialogue editors and other audio engineers.
Duration: Almost 40 hours
Music Production in Logic Pro X – The Complete Course!
The course is created to help beginners grasp the foundations of Logic Pro X. Some of the concepts discussed in this course are for example: a brief overview, apple loops, midi, software instruments and recording audio. The instructor also provides useful tips for automating your workflow. Be sure to include the Logic Pro X certificate as part of your resume.
The Music Production in Logic Pro X course is available on Udemy and taught by Tomas George a music producer, composer and audio engineer. You cannot go wrong with this course, more than 29,000 students have enrolled so far.Skills you will learn
- How to set-up and navigate Logic Pro X
- Learn to import and search apple loops
- Be able to edit and record midi info easily and quickly
- How to record your own audio
- Learn to avoid pitfalls and common mistakes in music production
- Discover mixing and mastering
- Build your own track
The course is a great choice for those that already have a basic understanding of music production, but would like to improve their skills. But even experts can probably pick up a few tricks from this almost 45 hours long course.
Duration: ~45 hours
Learning Apple Logic Pro X – Master Logic Pro X Quickly
The class will provide beginners with a good understanding of Logic Pro X. In this video series, beginners will gain some valuable experience by creating a sample midi project, exploring plugins, bass / drums and editing. Moreover, after completing the program, you will be eligible to get a certificate of completion.
The Learning Apple Logic Pro X – Master Logic Pro X Quickly course is available on Udemy. The course is popular and there are at the moment 2,130 students signed up.Skills you will learn
- Learn to work with midis
- Navigate Logic Pro X
- Create a sample songwriter project
- Explore bass and drums
- Get some tips to improve your workflow
You’ll enjoy the course if you are interested in getting the most out of Logic Pro X and want to work on your own professional audio projects.
Duration: More than 6 hours
Logic Pro X Manual 101 – Complete Logic Pro X Masterclass
The class was created to help students discover Logic Pro X in a short amount of time. The course covers everything students may want to know such as the main interface, tracks, plugins, editing, loops and bouncing. Show that you completed the class with a certificate of completion.
The Logic Pro X Manual 101 – Complete Logic Pro X Masterclass course is available on Udemy and taught by Martin Svensson a Logic Pro X Certified Music Producer. Students seem to love the course with more than 5,800 signed up students in the series already.Skills you will learn
- Learn to create 3 sample tracks
- Get some hands-on experience instead of just learning theory
- Learn tips to enhance your workflow
- Go from beginner to advanced
- Learn to integrate Logic Pro with the Apple ecosystem
We recommend the class for anyone who wants to learn Logic Pro X and has no prior experience with the software.
Duration: More than 14 hours
The Ultimate Guide to Logic Pro X Instrument Plugins & VSTs
The Udemy course covers the foundations of Logic Pro X. The course covers concepts such as synthesis, sound production, synthesizers, alchemy and sculpture. Certification is also available.
The The Ultimate Guide to Logic Pro X Instrument Plugins & VSTs course is available on Udemy and taught by Jack Vaughan a composer, producer and teacher. Currently, there are over 1,338 students signed up for this course.Skills you will learn
- Learn to use the Logic Pro interface
- Understand the fundamental concepts behind synthesis.
- Learn to edit and understand any patch
- How to create your own sampled instruments
- Learn to build your own drum kit from scratch
- Master modulation
- Create interesting drum grooves
- Learn to resample sounds
Choose this course if you feel frustrated with logic instruments and the navigation. If you want to get more out of your sounds.
Duration: More than 12 hours
You’ve made it, we hope you found the course you were looking for. These might also be interesting for you best FL Studio courses and top entrepreneurship online courses. That was our collection of Logic Pro X online programs, classes, courses with certification. What course did you choose? Let us know. Happy studying! 😉